nationwide tunneling rfp
$27 Billion EarthGird National Utilities Tunnel Buildout
EarthGrid is seeking contractors (more info about the types of contractors needed??) for its Infrastructure 2.0, a national network of large underground utility tunnels.
The tunnels will transport:
- Clean energy via transmission lines
- High-speed internet
- eCommerce parcel delivery
- Transportation services, and more
- Initially, the buildout will involve 26 states, including California, Nevada, New Mexico, Arizona, and Texas.
The RFP Application Process
- Add your company’s name, contact information, and website address.
- EarthGrid will review the information and respond. If your company has the
- appropriate qualifications, the response will include the next steps.
- The next steps include signing a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) and providing
- additional information, including your company’s bond capacity.
About EarthGrid, PBC
EarthGrid invented plasma tunnel boring robots (think light sabers) that consume no water, have no emissions, and bore tunnels 100x faster at up to 10x lower cost. EarthGrid is building a network of large, underground infrastructure tunnels to accelerate 100% clean energy: power lines, high-speed data, water, wastewater, eCommerce parcel delivery, transportation, etc.